Saturday, March 31, 2012

not the Beave

Jimmy Mathers
I was watching an old 1964 episode (It's All Relative) of Bewitched last night and saw a kid that looked and sounded just like Jerry Mathers of Leave It To Beaver fame.  What puzzled me was that this little beaver was too young.  There was no way he could be the same Jerry Mathers who I saw grow up in Leave It To Beaver from 1967 to 1963.  Jerry Mathers had to have had a younger doppelganger brother that looked and sounded just like him.  Sure enough, when the credits rolled, I saw that Jerry Mathers had a little brother Jimmy who had also been a child actor.

2 comments:

john said...

that jacket looks like the one jerry wore as the beaver.

Anonymous said...

could be the one Jerry wore if that is his brother and boy does it look like the Beaver. My brothers didn't look alike at all....these two could be twins if not for the difference in age!