Monday, October 12, 2009

double feature

Last Friday night I was at WalMart with Katie digging through the 5.00 DVD bin. I ran across a double feature of 'Tales From The Crypt' (1972) and 'The Vault of Horror '(1973). Both movies were made by the same production company and had the same premise. I won't spoil it for you.

Though the special f/x are weak and the movie is very dated - these movies still hold up. So the fangs don't look real - so the blood looks orange - the telling is still quite creepy. Great viewing for Halloween viewing.

As I mentioned in an earlier post - 'Tales From The Crypt' was a movie I first saw at the Rebel Drive-in with Jamey Moore and my brother Brooky. I was the pale fourteen year old kid in the back biting his fingernails.

It's great seeing this movie after all these years and remembering all the stories so clearly. Five bucks folks!

No comments: