Monday, October 5, 2009

fun for girls and for boys

My six year old was playing with some plastic Slinkys tonight. She showed me how they could walk down the stairs. Slinkys were all the rage when I was a kid. I had my share of them, but for some reason never lasted around me. I'd get them tangled in knots real easy and they are not easy to untangle. If perchance I did get it untangled, they never worked the same. Kelsey thinks that her daddy can fix anything. Not Slinkys. Last time her Slinky got tangled, I gave it to mommy to untangle. I do do Slinkys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hummm... you can do do slinkys. Thats quite a trick. Can you pee pee silly string?
dan

David Finlayson said...

No, but there was that time I peed stones.

David Finlayson said...

I'm not going to correct that. It's too funny. Of course I meant to say "I don't do Slinkys."