Friday, July 18, 2008

The Cat's Buh

Ever been asked the question Disney or Warner Brothers? I have always been a fan of WB. WB to me is the best. Disney made wonderful movies and humorous short cartoons but Warner Brothers owned the shorts. Chuck Jones and his crew made cartoons that were funny on so many different levels. Their cartoons offered something for grown-ups as well as for kids. Back in the day - I heard tell that the big stars of the silver screen would drop by the animation studio to peak into the window to see what was going on.

Through out the sixties, I used to wake up every Saturday morning and head straight for the old Zenith. I loved the Bugs Bunny Show and still do.

By the way, Gina for some reason is wild about my PePe Le Pew imitation. I don't think she's caught on to the fact that I am impersonating that romantic cartoon skunk. Don't tell her my secret - it drives her crazy. "Ah my little skunk that does not stink!"

No comments: