Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lionel Electric Trains

I never got a Lionel train set. I'd never seen this set before - the one loaded to the teeth with missles. I remember asking my parents for a train set and all I got was a little plastic train that you had to manually push around the track. I won't hold it against mom and dad - our house was full of all kinds of toys. So I didn't get a Lionel train set. This particular set though is cool as all get out. I'd love a train set with a rocket launcher. Gee whiz!

If I had a rocket launcher - I'd make somebody pay.

2 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

Just one more reason not to elect you as our president....
"Where's the button....I want to push the button.....I love "Shroom" clouds....

mb

David Finlayson said...

As President of these here United States of America - I promise not to push The Button.

Unless that is - that I get really P-O'ed.