Friday, May 15, 2009

Brook, Jennie, & Irene

This is a picture of my three older siblings dressed up like old people. This looks like it was taken Pat's front yard in Macon, GA. Actually - I am sure of it. This is a great photo - worthy of a good chuckle and posting it so that everyone else can get a good chuckle from it.

My sister Jennie (in the fancy hat) is in town with her husband Don this weekend. We all got together for lunch this afternoon. She gave me a CD of a bunch of family photos that she scanned. This is one of them. I'd either seen most of the photos before or have them already. I don't recall ever seeing this one before.

3 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

"Yeah...That's me...Sam Shablonsky...I'm a Private eye.
Those two dames with me are sisters..they work for me..
Agnes and Shelia Shickelhemier."

Greene Street Letters said...

Was this picture taken on Mars? The red sky and pinkish atmoshpere reveal that in fact, your family may be alien in orgination...
Hmmmmmmm....

David Finlayson said...

No. This picture was taken on Earth. Macon, GA is a very pink place. I look through all the old photos and the photos taken in Macon are indeed pinkish. My uncle worked a Warner Robbins Air Force base and I bet that they were doing some kind of testing in that part of the country that affected the atmosphere.