Tuesday, December 2, 2008

santa clause conquers the martians

This clip is from Cinematic Titanic - the same guys that brought you MSK3k. Santa Claus Conquers The Martian might be the worst Christmas movie ever.

It's offically Christmas Season here in Boomerville, USA. As I post, lights are being hung across Main Street - just outside my window, my dear old pal Jim Thompson is waving to me outside my third story window. How he can stand on the top rung of the ladder I'll never know. He loves Christmas - loves hanging all those lights. God bless him.

Come on down to City Hall tonight - there's free Hot Chocolate for everyone - lighting of the tree. Plenty of Christmas blog posts to put you in the holiday spirit.

2 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

I did o.k. with your posting until I got to the part and you mentioned Jim. I lost it.
I miss him.
I miss his attempts at humor.
I miss his smile and laughter.
I miss his friendship.
I miss him.
mb

David Finlayson said...

I often think of my dear friend this time of year. He loved Christmas - did his best to bring Christmas to everyone in his life. I loved that guy.