Thursday, January 8, 2009

you can't go back

The last time I watched the Time Tunnel was when it first aired back in 66-67. Only thirty episodes were made. Basically these two scientist plunge themselves into history - without having first develope an exit door. They end up going from historical disaster event to disaster event trying to warn everybody to side step their destiny. I can't remember if they were ever successful with their tampering.

The show reminds me a little of Quantum Leap - a guy caught in the past - trying to find their way out while trying to alarm people along the way.

I remember liking the show and very disappointed when it was canceled. I was just 9 years old and don't know if the show was really good or not. I do recall liking Time Tunnel over Land of the Giants. Sixties television was chok full of shows that had people getting trapped or lost in a place in which they could not escape.

No comments: