Sunday, February 8, 2009

it ends with a bang

I am a late night person. Do you want to know why I am a late night person? I am a late night person because somewhere inside my brain - I don't want to miss out on anything. I can remember the exact evening it all happened. I was in grade school and it was a week night. I had to be in bed and couldn't get up to see what was going on across the hall. I tried to beg but was told to stay in bed while Dad, Mom, and Brooky were in the other room laughing their heads off at the movie Dr. StrangeLove. "Please let me see what you are all laughing at - please let me watch too!" The laughter continued and roared as Slim Pickens made his grand exit. YAAAAH-HOOOOOO!

If you haven't watched the movie yet, you better stop this YouTube video before it spoils the ending for you.

No comments: